Terms & Conditions
1. All equipment on hire remains the property of "Booked with Love", the Hirer is responsible for all equipment throughout the hire period
2. Payment: For all orders, a deposit of 50% is required to secure your date. This is non-refundable. Until the deposit and signed T's and C's agreement are returned then no booking will be deemed to have been made. The balance is due 1 month prior to your event date. Bookings made within 1 month of the event date must be paid in full at the time of booking. "Booked with Love" will not be able to supply any hired equipment unless the full balance (plus deposit) has been settled as agreed.
3. Damage Deposit – A £50 Refundable Deposit is payable in addition to the hire charges, to cover damages to hired goods. This will be due for payment prior to your event and will be returned once all hired equipment has been checked upon return to our premises.
4. Cancellations: if the Hirer makes a full cancellation then the following charges will apply:
- More than 1 month before the event - the 50% deposit will be retained and no further charges will be payable
- Within 1 month of the event - the full balance which will have been paid will be retained.
In the unlikely event that "Booked with Love" should have to cancel, a full refund will be offered and we will endeavour to assist in finding an alternative supplier.
Should you wish to postpone or change your event date, please discuss with us as soon as possible - we will try to help out where possible, but standard cancellation terms will apply if applicable.
5. We reserve the right to amend or change the equipment as necessary, therefore please note that the goods delivered may look slightly different to those pictured on our website.
1. "Booked with Love" shall not be responsible for injury or damage to any persons, buildings or property howsoever sustained arising from any Hired Equipment from Booked with Love, the Hirer shall be solely responsible.
2. Children should be supervised at all times whilst using the Hired Equipment. Certain Equipment may not be suitable for u3's (including the wires on Beat the Buzzer.)
3. The Hirer is solely responsible for the Hired Equipment not the reception / event venue / hotel or any other third party to whom the Hirer has entrusted the Hired Equipment.
4. The Hirer alone shall be responsible for ensuring the Hired Goods are kept in good order from the time of delivery by Booked with Love until back into their possession.
5. If the Hirer intends to leave Hired Equipment anywhere other than in the Hirer's possession before or after the event an agreement of a good provision of storage must be made and organised direct with the third party by the Hirer - and does so at their own risk.